Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo for Armani  (Read 169349 times)

Offline Lianita

• Royal Member
    • Instagram
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo for Armani
« Reply #210 on: 14 January 2010, 08:02:31 »
People, can we stop talking about him being dropped? For Christ sake, it was just three outtakes/leaks! That doesn't mean anything. The final photos could be completely different for all we know.

what they mean is that if u luk at that pic of cris is taken of guard n he luks so hot that u wud sell millions with that.... it is to say that they don't have to photoshop him cuz he is naturally gud lukin... evry one expected better that all evry one is saying!!!
Can you please type normally?

This ad is not visible for members: click to register, free and no spam!

This ad is not visible for members: click to register, free and no spam!

Offline ♥ Majiek ♥

• Admin Moderator
  • Royal Member!!!!!
  • Aspie Eyes
« Reply #211 on: 14 January 2010, 10:39:14 »
To be honest the reactions I've read arent as bad as I thought. Maybe we the fangirls are the ones with big expectations cause we know him so well...

Maybe we just have big expectations and are use to seeing Cris everyday that to us they are not special?? idk... people are only posting the negative reviews from fashion websites... so it seems like everyone hates it??

Like Lia said, these don't seem the final official pictures right?? I'm not sure if they are from Armani or not??

I think we all agree these pictures are not the best of Cristiano, but maybe there is hope yet?? either though all the press/websites will give there opinion/review on the first Cris Armani pictures (like Beckham's bulge pictures which caused a huge buzz), maybe the other better pictures won't get so much attention?? whch is too bad... we'll see though.
« Last Edit: 14 January 2010, 11:21:15 by Majiek »

Offline HAPPY

• Royal Member!!!
« Reply #212 on: 14 January 2010, 12:19:40 »
http://dn.sapo.pt/desporto/interior.aspx?content_id=1469601

He is meant to be Apolo while Megan is Afrodite. ::lol::

Offline LadyEm

• Super Hero
  • This Blue Nose is a CR fan and proud of it!!!
« Reply #213 on: 14 January 2010, 12:58:15 »
i looked at them again today and they arent that bad. im not overly keen on the jeans one and i think everyone feels the same. he does not need to be photoshopped excessively. hes a beautiful man with a banging body.

Im not really a huge fan of becks, i think that the beckhams photos worked well because it was the whole image of a couple. cristiano and megan together wouldnt work and wouldnt make the same impact as the beckhams, it would be too fake.

if the pictures werent messed with, they would be good photographs. everyone is talking about it. its armani not cristiano who needs to take the blame. i hope for cris' sake that these arent the actual advert photos, cause they dont look like the hot guy we lush over.

i still stare at the photos though!

Offline orca

• Super Hero
« Reply #214 on: 14 January 2010, 13:16:44 »
For me the problem with these pics is that they look just like any other underwear pics, same with Megan's pics. What made the Beckhams pics good imo was that those did not look like any other pics. I mean yes they were photoshopped as hell too and looked unnatural, but there was also something else - something that is missing in these pics.

But honestly I don't really care, I want that he scores in the next game way more than that he looks super good in these pics. I'm sure there will be better pics than these 3 anyway. And also I'm kinda glad that there is something 'wrong' in these pictures, because when I look at them I see Cristiano the football player posing not Cristiano the celebrity and that's good. Can't say the same about Becks...

x_kirki17_x

« Reply #215 on: 14 January 2010, 13:53:57 »
aahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I've only just seen these ::lol:: ::lol:: oh my gosh *wipes tear*

No... just .... no.
thanks for that Jade ::)

Offline Nisrin

• Super Hero!
« Reply #216 on: 14 January 2010, 14:09:35 »
These photos are just teasers to create buzz and it DID. I think the actual billboards in february are going to be much better and on location. With these photos they wanna see what the public want to see from Cris and Megan as the are not used to be in fashionmags (esp cris).

To be honest, I think the photos are ace, God what a body!!!

x_kirki17_x

« Reply #217 on: 14 January 2010, 14:28:41 »

Pärla

« Reply #218 on: 14 January 2010, 14:31:19 »
Those are much better!

Why the hell are you talking about cristiano getting dropped?
It`s the photographer`s fault if he takes shit pics.

sery_cr7

Offline HAPPY

• Royal Member!!!
« Reply #220 on: 14 January 2010, 14:46:39 »
:o :o :o ::lol:: ::lol:: ::lol::

x_kirki17_x

« Reply #221 on: 14 January 2010, 14:47:16 »
maria, dont say i killed you too :P

Offline HAPPY

• Royal Member!!!

mrjoban88

« Reply #223 on: 14 January 2010, 14:48:37 »
kirsten your killing me and i have work to do...........

yummy, wet, ronaldo me like................ me like 2nd pic close up of hammies me so happy now hammies look amazing

Offline Crystal

• Super Hero!!!!!
  • Such fun.
« Reply #224 on: 14 January 2010, 14:49:59 »
There are no pictures that I like. The poses are just wrong. The photographers should stop telling him to do things with his arms. Uugh.