Author Topic: Ronaldo And Ruud In Bust-Up?  (Read 12074 times)

ellisen123

Re: Ronaldo And Ruud In Bust-Up?
« Reply #15 on: 9 May 2006, 10:52:55 »
Or Real Madrid!

This ad is not visible for members: click to register, free and no spam!

This ad is not visible for members: click to register, free and no spam!

Offline Deira7

• Newbie!
« Reply #16 on: 9 May 2006, 11:03:22 »
Could someone post the article? Pls, pls

Offline Samia

• Super Hero!!!
  • No Ronaldo; no joy.
« Reply #17 on: 9 May 2006, 12:03:30 »
the article:

EXCLUSIVE: The facts behind Ruud's walk-out
Monday, 8 May 22:42 BST

Setanta Sports can EXCLUSIVELY reveal the story behind the bust-up that saw Ruud van Nistelrooy dropped from the Manchester United team to face Charlton, a bust-up that could well presage the end of the Dutchman's Old Trafford career.

Speaking to Daire O'Brien on Setanta Sports' The Hub, European Soccer Correspondent Graeme Hunter explained the incident that caused Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson to drop his star striker.

"In January, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Cristiano Ronaldo, who literally cannot stand the sight of each other, traded punches in training, and van Nistelrooy left Ronaldo with a broken face," Hunter explained.

"On Sunday, van Nistelrooy was not named in the Manchester United team, and as we all now know, he walks out.

"The roots are from a serious bust-up on the training pitch the day before, over a perennial row between the two. Ronaldo held onto the ball too long in training, and van Nistelrooy asked again: "Why do you keep onto the ball, why don't you pass to me? I am in position, I am the striker. Get the ball to me."

Hunter went on: "Ronaldo gives van Nistelrooy some lip, it ends up in a fight, and van Nistelrooy as he always does, needles into Ronaldo, and says "Yeah, yeah, go running to your Dad."

"He means Carlos Quieroz, Ferguson's assistant. Ronaldo's own father had died during the season, and finally, in the face of this abuse, Ronaldo burst into tears on the pitch and shouts "I don't have a Dad, he's dead."

This is the incident Sir Alex Ferguson spoke of after the game on Sunday when talked about a need to keep "team unity" at the club.

However, Hunter is not so keen to write off van Nistelrooy's Old Trafford career just yet.

"It is not necessarily the end for van Nistelrooy, because he is the goalscorer, and Ferguson still wants four strikers at the club.

"What Sir Alex may not know is that Cristiano Ronaldo is dead set on leaving Manchester United this summer, if Madrid will buy him. He personally has had enough of Manchester United, and English football. So, it may be that we are left with Ronaldo saying that he wants to go, and that van Nistelrooy and Ferguson may make their peace."

Offline Deira7

• Newbie!
« Reply #18 on: 9 May 2006, 12:08:54 »
Thanx a lot Samia  :-*

Offline brooklyn

• Super Hero
« Reply #19 on: 9 May 2006, 12:24:58 »
cheerio then Ruud! cant say i'm surprised!!

jademufc

« Reply #20 on: 9 May 2006, 12:48:13 »
WELL RUUD CAN LEAVE FOR ALL I CARE... WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE IS THAT TOWARDS ANOTHER TEAM MATE? DID RONNY REALLY START 2 CRY? :'( RUUD WAS SUCH A BASTARD, HOW DARE HE SAY THAT? BYE BYE RUUD. 

THE GOOD THING IS SAF SHOULD KNOW IT WAS RUUD IN THE WRONG, AND PUNISHED HIM BY BEIN SUB.

I DONT THINK RONALDO WILL LEAVE, WELL, UNLESS RUUD STAYS OF COURSE >:( >:( >:(

Offline brooklyn

• Super Hero
« Reply #21 on: 9 May 2006, 12:52:23 »
i dont think cristiano would burst into tears, he didnt need to say "i dont have a dad, hes dead". ruud knew ronaldos dad is dead so that bit sounds exaggerated. but i'll bet ya anything he was pissed off to the high heavens. he must've been going absolutely mental! especially if it was enough for SAF to say ruud had affected team spirit. it sounds like cristiano got really angry and told SAF he wants to leave, but SAF has decided if anyones going it should be ruud. ruud's agent released an official statement saying that ruud didnt leave the grounds, he was sent away and that they would be keeping quiet and not lowering themselves to SAF's level! team spirit is one of the most important things to SAF - look at what happened when Keane slagged off the younger boys and caused problems on the team!
« Last Edit: 9 May 2006, 12:55:02 by brooklyn »

CriszHunni

« Reply #22 on: 9 May 2006, 13:10:04 »
¨ yea..that sounds a little more believeable..the article is a little tabloid-made-up..i dont think cris started crying saying "i dont have a dad, he's dead".. i bet poor cris got angry and the two of them got in a fight!
and.. i really didnt think ruud was that kind of a person, he've disappointed me.. BADLY!
*shakes head*

jademufc

« Reply #23 on: 9 May 2006, 13:11:58 »
YEH IT ALSO SAID THAT THE TEAM SIDED WITH RONNY THIS TIME...

RUUD NEEDS TO GROW UP!!!! GODDDD HE DOESNT DESERVE TO STAY IF HE SAYS STUFF LIKE THAT.  IM GLAD HE WAS SENT AWAY, SAF DID THE RIGHT THING FOR THE MORAL OF THE SQUAD >:(

Offline brooklyn

• Super Hero
« Reply #24 on: 9 May 2006, 13:36:46 »
i think everyone would side with cristiano on this! its shocking what ruud said to him. he knew damn fine that cristiano's dad died and he knew how hard it hit cristiano when it happened.

ronaldo online

« Reply #25 on: 9 May 2006, 13:50:07 »
ooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr my poor Ronaldo

that is te most awful thing to say about his dad

i don't like ruud now

CriszHunni

« Reply #26 on: 9 May 2006, 14:23:43 »
I think ruud lost a handful of fans there..including me,.. now i cant stand that guy!

sexy 7

« Reply #27 on: 9 May 2006, 16:30:22 »
when a player think that he's bigger than the club, he gotta go... >:(

if this is true: i've lost next all of my respect 4 Ruud...

Offline kristy

• Super Hero
« Reply #28 on: 9 May 2006, 16:32:33 »
I hope its not true either, if it is, then i don't fancy ruud anymore, and i hope he leaves if its true.

I hope they really didn't exchange blows, strange but i always thought Cris and Ruud were good friends.  ::)

lisajayne2005

« Reply #29 on: 9 May 2006, 17:00:11 »
aww thats a shame for chris but ruud is a fab player!